[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: fyi FW: HART Compliments and Concerns

Paul Lewis lewpil1952 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 02:28:38 UTC 2017

Dear Miranda,
   During Sunday's ninth state wide chapter meeting I didn't get a chance to offer this comment and I thought I would pass it onto you as a program that you might want to consider for the upcoming state convention.  My idea is to have a panel discussion on transportation and more specifically paratransit. I was thinking the attendees attendees were members of the panel could be made up from various areas of the states offering comparisons about the different para transit systems that exist in the state state. I felt this could be reverent because of all the issues that you've been having is in Hillsboro county. Of course I do understand that each county says it's own rules and regulations governing para transit and the transportation system system.  And my warning what happens in other areas of the state state it might give people Ideas how do I address issues and difficulties that they may be having in around county county. If there is support for this, members either from the vocal transportation agency agency and the local county government could also be invited to panel discussion. By learning what is being done in other areas or counties in the state, Federalists might be able to return back to their home County with new ideas ideas or programs in their relationship with their local transportation boards boards.
I thought I would pass this on to you to share and consideration.
        Thanks Paul, the older one

Sent from my iPhone