[NFBF-Tampa] Requesting positive thoughts and uplifting prayers

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun May 16 12:42:57 UTC 2021

Hi MERRY

Are you and MARION OK and is your beautiful GUIDE DOGS OK? I am so so sorry you had a fire. I truly truly understand and know what you are going through. When me and my two sisters was younger and living on that street we had a severe house fire. There was a homeless person lived in the house next to ours and he caught the house on fire and it came across and burned up the upstairs that was connected to our house and came into our house and did severe damage where we were no longer was able to live in that house. And we also had to stay in a hotel for a month and a half to two months before we found another home. So I truly truly understand what you are going through at this time. I didn’t happen to us once it happened to us twice. You are definitely in my prayers. If you need anyone to talk to I am just a text away.

Love you always my beautiful dear friend/ big sister❤️❤️🤟🤟
I gave you too I love you handsome signs with to red hearts.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my iPhone

> [...]
>>>
>>> I put some information down below for those who do not know what spinal stenosis is. You can read it at your own time if you would like to
>>>
>>> Lots of love always ❤️🤟
>>> Ineko & Frisco
>>>
>>> Spinal stenosis is an abnormal narrowing of the spinal canal or neural foramen that results in pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots.[6] Symptoms may include pain, numbness, or weakness in the arms or legs.[1] Symptoms are typically gradual in onset and improve with bending forwards.[1]Severe symptoms may include loss of bladder control, loss of bowel control, or sexual dysfunction.[1]
>>>
>>> Spinal stenosis
>>>
>>> Spinal stenosis
>>> Specialty
>>> Orthopedics, neurosurgery
>>> Symptoms
>>> Pain, numbness, or weakness in the arms or legs[1]
>>> Complications
>>> Loss of bladder control, loss of bowel control, sexual dysfunction[1]
>>> Usual onset
>>> Gradual[1]
>>> Types
>>> Cervical, thoracic, lumbar[2]
>>> Causes
>>> Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal tumors, trauma, Paget's disease of the bone, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, achondroplasia[3]
>>> Diagnostic method
>>> Based on symptoms and medical imaging[4]
>>> Differential diagnosis
>>> Cauda equina syndrome, osteomylitis, peripheral vascular disease, fibromyalgia[5]
>>> Treatment
>>> Medications, exercises, bracing, surgery.[6]
>>> Medication
>>> NSAIDs, acetaminophen, steroid injections[7]
>>> Frequency
>>> Up to 8% of people[4]
>>> Causes may include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal tumors, trauma, Paget's disease of the bone, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, and the genetic condition achondroplasia.[3]It can be classified by the part of the spine affected into cervical, thoracic, and lumbar stenosis.[2] Lumbar stenosis is the most common, followed by cervical stenosis.[2]Diagnosis is generally based on symptoms and medical imaging.[4]
>>>
>>> Treatment may involve medications, bracing, or surgery.[6] Medications may include NSAIDs, acetaminophen, or steroid injections.[7] Stretching and strengthening exercises may also be useful.[1] Limiting certain activities may be recommended.[6] Surgery is typically only done if other treatments are not effective, with the usual procedure being a decompressive laminectomy.[7]
>>>
>>> Spinal stenosis occurs in as many as 8% of people.[4] It occurs most commonly in people over the age of 50.[8] Males and females are affected equally often.[9] The first modern description of the condition is from 1803 by Antoine Portal, and there is evidence of the condition dating back to Ancient Egypt.[10]

>>> Types
>>> Diagnosis
>>> Treatments
>>> Epidemiology