[NFBF-Tampa] Free Service for the Visually-Impaired

deon at bradleycoaching.com deon at bradleycoaching.com
Tue Apr 25 17:21:56 UTC 2023

Dear Fellow NFB Members,

If you or any visually-impaired person you know needs assistance  in one of
the areas below, I provide them at no charge:

Business Coaching or Consulting

Career Coaching

Life Coaching

I a           m nationally-certified in these areas and have over 30 yrs. Of
experience. You can visit my Linked In page using the link below to see
details of my credentials, experience and testimonials of numerous people I
have helped since 2008.

This offering is part of my mission to support fellow persons with
visual-impairments.

Warm Regards,

Deon

G. Deon Bradley

Founder & CEO

Certified Coach

Bradley Coaching & Consulting

Tampa, FL

704.604.8244

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/deon-bradley/> Linked In Profile

Helping companies and their leaders improve results since 2008