[Nfbk] nfb of lexington

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Sep 2 20:20:56 UTC 2011

Smiles and thank you Denise!!  No apology necessary!!  You, Lora and Dennis always do a great job with the Cardinal!!  It is important to NFBK and its members.  I always look forward to reading about the other chapters' activities.  Just as going to the NFBK state convention and the NFB national convention, it reminds me that I am not alone in the effort to educate society about blindness issues.  I will stay on the look out for those pesky little green cyberspace gizmos!!  Enjoy your holiday week end!

Warm Regards, Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.