[Nfbk] Advocacy!!!

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 23 14:55:17 UTC 2012

Advocacy Advocacy Advocacy

Just noted George Stokes' message in the list, and we all absolutely need to
call our Congressmen and Senators in DC to oppose this amendment: "Now is
the time to call Representatives and tell them to vote "no" on the
LaTourette amendment to H.R. 7, which would shut down small businesses owned
and managed by blind entrepreneurs."

I also just made my call at the State level and asked Senator Brandon Smith
to schedule Senate Bill 87 for a vote on February 29!!!

Blessings and hope you guys are making these calls.  If we don't do it, then
all we shall have for our children and veterans of the future is a 'hand
out' .

Blessings.

John g.