[Nfbk] TARC

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:07:52 UTC 2012

I wish I had the answer. There has yet to be a company that has been able to address these issues much less correct them. I thought we were supposed to ride free if they were outside the window, or at least that's what they announced years ago. I also thought they (paratransit) were not supposed To get reimbursed from the Feds when a trip went haywire. We all know they aren't going to tattle on themselves. We need someone to complain to other than TARC, who has their finger in the pie as well. I wonder what the chances of or getting a meeting with the new company would be?