[Nfbk] Today's humer

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:53:21 UTC 2012

This was past to me threw a list I am on and I thought some of you all
may enjoy this have a good Wednesday.
WorldStartComing in Late
Tom was in his early 50s, retired and started a second career. However, he
just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day, he was five, 10, 15
minutes late. But, he was a good worker and real sharp, so the boss was in a
quandary about how to deal with it.
Finally, one day he called Tom into his office for a talk.
"Tom, I have to tell you, I like your work ethic. You do a bang-up job, but
your being late so often is quite bothersome."
"Yes, I know boss and I am working on it."
"Well good, you are a team player. That's what I like to hear. It's odd
though, your coming in late. I know you're retired from the Air Force. What
did they say if you came in late there"?
"They said, 'Good morning, General.'"

Any person capable of angering you becomes your master; he can anger you
only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him.
~Epictetus
Happiness is mostly a by-product of doing what makes us feel fulfilled.
~Dr. Benjamin Spock
Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another
decade.
~Constance Baker Motley

Joey Couch
phone 606-216-8033.