[Nfbk] Fw: VIPS Christmas Family

sandwill at insightbb.com sandwill at insightbb.com
Fri Nov 30 01:55:54 UTC 2012

-Greetings to all,

The holidays are once again upon us.  Shopping, eating, laughing and singing fill our days.  More importantly, this is the time of year when we reach out to those who are in need.  With this in mind, I am writing to you all to help me make a Christmas miricle.  Once again, NFBGL  is assisting a family with a blind child to have a happier  holiday.  This year's VIP"S  family has four children.  The youngest is only 13 months and the oldest ten.  The family is not being specific about particular wants or needs.  Anything will be appreciated.

This year, we have to work fast.  We only have a couple of weeks to make wishes come true.  If you would like to help,this is all you need to do.
1.  Read the message below.
2.  decide what you might like to by for which child.
3. Bring your wrapped gift to the Christmas party on Dec. 9th , or call me at 807-7875 if you need to have your gift picked up.
4.  Call Maria Jones at 493-8797 to let her know what you have purchased for which child.
5. Smile because you have helped make a Christmas Miricle happen.   our ---
Remember, gift pick up is somewhat limited.

All gifts must be in my hands by December 15th  Disregard the date in the original message.. Anything you all can do will be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully

Sandra Williams
NFBGL President.