[Nfbk] Door Prizes for State Convention

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at twc.com
Mon Sep 16 10:37:48 UTC 2013

Just a friendly reminder - please contact Tressie Smith if you will be
bringing any door prizes to Convention this year. She needs to have them
sorted, grouped and labeled so we can make sure they all get given away! I
have attached the door prize letter again for you to print and take with you
to businesses who may want to donate. If you would like to purchase door
prizes you can do that too and as always, even a small amount of money works
great too! Thanks for helping to make the NFBK State Convention a fun time
for all!

Regards,

Melanie

Melanie Peskoe

Affordable Avon products with direct shipping!

For personalized customer service please call me at 502.262.1403

www.beautywithmel.com

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further

Donate your car to benefit the National Federation of the Blind today!

For more information, please visit: http://
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call
1-855-659-9314