[Nfbk] TARC 3

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Dec 4 22:01:12 UTC 2014

The only issues I’ve had lately is the difficulty in getting times I request when scheduling.  The few rides I’ve had have been within the window.
As always I suggest if/when you have any issues with TARC3 or their contractors you are not satisfied with you call the TARC3 reservation line, 560-0333 & file a complaint.
If you do not hear a response from TARC about your complain within the time they allow...call back & ask about your complaint.  Make sure you have the date, time & persons name who took our original complaint.

Believe me I’m not defending TARC3, but let’s keep in mind the time of year.  During the winter onths ridership goes up, there are more vehicle issues, traffic is worse & yes, the number of drivers are sometimes less due to illness & season.
I know it’s a pain but try scheduling your appointment times a few minutes earlier & give yourself more time to reach your destination.
Pack your patience & smiles!
Nickie