[Nfbk] FW: "At Your Service" - How to provide exemplary customer service to individuals with disabilities - Please view and share!!!

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Jul 19 18:23:29 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon, Everyone:

FYI.

Todd

From: Ashland Coalition for Workforce Diversity
[mailto:ASHLAND-COALITI at LSV.UKY.EDU] On Behalf Of Wheeler, Carolyn
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:23 PM
To: ASHLAND-COALITI at LSV.UKY.EDU
Subject: "At Your Service" - How to provide exemplary customer service to
individuals with disabilities - Please view and share!!!

The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center has partnered with Storyline Motion Pictures
(filmmakers of the critically acclaimed PBS documentary Lives Worth Living,
and curators of the Disability Rights Museum on Wheels), to produce this
dynamic new twenty minute customer service film "at your service". It
addresses best practices and features national disability leaders offering
insights, tips and recommendations on how to provide exemplary customer
service to individuals with disabilities. We invite you to view our
20-minute film in its full length or as the brief Preview. For additional
tips, and resources, and information visit <http://www.adainfo.org/>
www.adainfo.org

Please feel free to share this link.  The link contains multiple options for
viewing including a 2minute preview as well as access to the 20 minute
version (recommended).

 <http://www.adahospitality.org/at-your-service#skip-to-content-target>
Video Link to At Your Service

Carolyn B. Wheeler, M.S.

Human Deveopment Institute

University of Kentucky

1525 Bull Lea Rd., Suite #160

Lexington, KY  40511

859-218-5970

www.hdi.uky.edu <http://www.hdi.uky.edu/>

Human Development Institute

  _____

To unsubscribe from the ASHLAND-COALITI list, click the following link:
http://lsv.uky.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NTU5IHRvZGRlLnN0ZXBoZW5zQFdJTkR
TVFJFQU0uTkVUIEFTSExBTkQtQ09BTElUSe0O6Myv1Gst
<http://lsv.uky.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NTU5IHRvZGRlLnN0ZXBoZW5zQFdJTk
RTVFJFQU0uTkVUIEFTSExBTkQtQ09BTElUSe0O6Myv1Gst&c=SIGNOFF> &c=SIGNOFF