[NFBK] Scam

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:29:16 UTC 2020

Good Morning,
If by some chance you get an email asking you to send me your address so I
can send you a refund check STOP. I am not sending anyone money. I think
board members are more likely to be targeted but one never knows how far a
scammer might go. This is not a new technique. There was a similar scene
going around where Affiliate presidents and Treasurers were sent like
emails. Naturally Mike didn’t fall for it because he knew our process for
paying bills and making reimbursements. Often times these scams can sound
very realistic so just beware. If you do have a question you can always
call.
Take care and be safe.