[NFBK] NFB of Greater Louisville Mittie Lake Academic Scholarship Application.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Jan 9 01:27:18 UTC 2020

Good evening!

The NFB of Greater Louisville is once again proud to announce and share our Mittie Lake Academic Scholarship application.
If you are, or know a blind High School Senior who is planning on attending college this Fall, please visit the link below  for all details and requirements.

Our chapter will award up to $1000 for this third year in a row. The name sake of this scholarship, Mittie Lake was a founding member of the Greater Louisville chapter. Mittie was also a community advocate, an outstanding individual and a wonderful friend.

We encourage everyone to share this information and encourage all blind High School Seniors to apply.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

http://www.nfbgl.org/373-2/

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457