[NFBK] NFB of Greater Louisville Upcoming Events.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Jan 17 00:29:04 UTC 2020

Good evening!

There are two events I’m happy to share with you that I hope you add to your calendars.
More details and info will be coming out on these events in the next couple of days.

Friday February 7, 2020. 6pm till 9pm. APH, 4th Floor.
Accessible game night & Chili Cook Off.
This event hosted by the Greater Louisville chapter is a fundraiser for our NFB of Kentucky BELL Program.

Saturday June 20, 2020.Cressent Hill United Methodist Church.
The NFB of Greater Louisville Spaghetti Dinner & Auction.

More info will be out soon about both of these outstanding events. Please plan on joining us to continue the promotion of independence for the blind of our city.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com