[NFBK] Reminder - Complete TARC Survey - Deadline Announced Soon

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Thu Apr 22 21:38:54 UTC 2021

Greetings,

As you may know, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the ridership for TARC3
has decreased about 46%. However, as the restrictions are lifted and more of
us our fully vaccinated, we anticipate that the ridership for TARC3 will
significantly increase. This raises some concerns surrounding the
availability of vehicles and drivers and we're already seeing problem areas
when passengers are requesting reservations. Moreover, TARC has demonstrated
that they do not value a partnership and have taken no steps to improve the
quality of services or implement action plans to ensure the ridership have
received the best possible service since February, 2020 and we can expect
continued issues during post-pandemic operations.

Some key areas where we may continue to see opportunities for improvement
are: driver training, accountability to address deficiencies in service,
adequate staffing levels, availability of coaches and vehicles and
development of an ADA plan. As a user of the service, you can expect your
interactions with TARC will also be negatively impacted. It is absolutely
essential that you take the survey that has been developed to help us
identify specific areas that require immediate attention. We recognize that
some of the ridership may have not had the need to use the service during
the past year however, as this changes and if you experience any issues,
please report it immediately to TARC, complete the survey and send an email
to: president at nfbgl.org <mailto:president at nfbgl.org> . Without your help to
identify issues, we cannot move forward with our action plan. We are
continuing to track the responses received and will post a date in the near
future when the survey will be closed. Please also send the link to other
consumer groups, professional agencies and those individuals whom you know
who would benefit from taking the survey. Thank you for your invaluable
assistance to move forward with improving the quality of service for all.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=TX9812fXH0a2JQYoeS6eKsaG
T7Jw8qtIocAY2-Cj-65UNDlDRzlDQkM0TzBRWFRQRktERU4xWjc0Qi4u