[Nfbmd] tips on navigating the Carousell Hotel with a cane

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:49:56 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I've been coming to state conventions for a while now, but have
been going sighted guide for the majority of the time during
those conventions.  Yes, I admit it! :) This year, I want to try
to navigate the hotel as independently as I can during the
convention.  So, do any of you have any tips for me on navigating
the hotel with a cane, especially the convention meeting rooms
(getting there, too) and the exhibit hall? Any information you
provide would be appreciated! Thanks! See you at convention!

Chris