[Nfbmd] Goodwill protest in Gaitherburg

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:21:39 UTC 2012

Hi Miss Susan,

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the chapter in the
Gaithersburg area is the Sligo Creek chapter. If this is correct, I would
contact their President, Debbie Brown, by emailing 63characters at comcast.net.
You can also contact Anil Lewis at the national center by calling
410-659-9314, extension 2374, or emailing alewis at nfb.org. Anil is
coordinating the protests nationally.

By the way, I'm going to the protest in Baltimore, so if he would like to go
to that one instead, please let me know.

Hope this helps,

Chris