[Nfbmd] Goodwill protest in Gaitherburg

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Fri Aug 24 02:25:35 UTC 2012

Chris is correct; here  is what Debbie said on the Sligo Creek Chapter’s listserv:
We will be picketing at the Goodwill store, 619 S. Frederick Ave., Gaithersburg 20877
from 11 to 1 on Saturday, August 25.
The picnic is at 12109 Bayswater Road, Gaithersburg, 20878 beginning at 2:00 to 5:30.
If you are picketing, you may bring your picnic item there.  We will have a car to
pick it up and keep your food at the appropriate temperature.

As you can see, not only is the Parents’ Division having a picnic that afternoon, but the Sligo Creek Chapter is also, at the home of Barbara Kean.  But the picketing must come before the food!
Lloyd Rasmussen, currently in Ocean City, NJ