[Nfbmd] Mark Your Calendars for May 11 hike

Maurice Peret mauriceperet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:15:04 UTC 2013

Hi Yasmin,

Of course, we'll do everything we can to accommodate schedules but as
you know how it is with busy folks; it is not always possible to do
so. I don't know if there is a creative way to combine the chapter
meeting with the hiking event and would not presume to demand it just
to facilitate this hike. All we can do is look at it and in the worst
case scenario; we expect to plan several more hikes over the course of
the season.

Let's put our collective heads together to see what we can come up with.

Maurice