[Nfbmd] Request for Co-sponsorship of HR 831

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Tue Mar 19 14:03:57 UTC 2013

Allyson:

I am writing to request the Congresswoman's continued support of fair wages for workers with disabilities.  The Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act of 2013 (HR 831) has been introduced, and it is the same language as that of the previous bill HR 3086.  Please contact Scot Malvaney in Congressman Greg harper's office to have Congresswoman Edwards added as a co-sponsor.

Thanks,

Anil

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"
http://www.nfb.org/fairwages