[Nfbmd] Assistance with Filling Book Bags

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 11:26:57 UTC 2014

Hello Fellow Maryland NFB Members,

Once again, the National Harbor Chapter is leading the way to provide book
bags to blind students here in Maryland.  Our plans are to provide book bags
to participants of the BELL Program and donate book bags to the Parents of
Blind Students for distribution to the students.

We will provide Bell Program participants book bags in August at the closing
event. Additional items such as white canes and slates and stylists will be
provided by the NFB .   The book bags donated to the Parents of Blind
Students will include items such as a Note book,

Braille paper, A  Thumb drive and lanyard, Plus an additional item. It is
estimated we will need close to 35 book bags and welcome suggestions to
strengthen this effort.

We are soliciting your support to bring this project to fruition. If you can
help with any donations of such items other than the book bags, it would be
greatly appreciated. Please write me off line at mcikeyc at aol.com
<mailto:mcikeyc at aol.com>   or call me at 301 583 8585.  Please forward this
email to any other sources you feel will help us bring this to completion.
Let's work together to support our youth!

Thanks,

Michelle Clark

"Literacy opens the mind to the world" Oprah