[Nfbmd] State Convention a Blast?

Sherry grayce2001 at md.metrocast.net
Mon Nov 17 16:41:38 UTC 2014

My son and I had a wonderful time! Kenny enjoyed playing with the children and I enjoyed many things, especially meeting lots of people and hearing their stories about all they’ve accomplished. It was such an inspiration seeing how well blind people got around and that they don’t let blindness stop them from enjoying life and doing what they want. Despite having some eyesight, I had a harder time finding my way around than those without eyesight. I really loved it there and am so thankful to the NFB for making it possible for Kenny and I to attend the Maryland convention.

Sherry
www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny