[Nfbmd] State Convention a Blast?

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Tue Nov 18 00:02:39 UTC 2014

Hey Michelle,
I will second that. It was awesome convention, and I am not saying that just
because my family won two door prizes or the fact I got 3 totally yummy
auction items. Could it of been the new catchy song we learned? could it of
been the 290 people attending the convention banquet? Could it of been the
innovative idea of a trivia night game? Or maybe the idea of becoming a
virtual hiker if not in person with Maurice Peret and Lau Ann Blake. It
probably was simply seeing so many of my fellow federationists. I got so
excited I cannot wait for convention next year.  I was telling my wife this
as we pulled out of the hotel parking garage. And she responded with, so
where is the Maryland state convention next year?

So who knows - When and what amazing location will the Maryland State
Convention be in November 2015?

-- Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com