[Nfbmd] Help with Assisting a Person with Low Vision

Maurice Peret mperet at BISM.org
Fri Jun 26 15:26:48 UTC 2015

Hi Michelle,

Typically, the Lions Clubs jump into action in just these sorts of instances. I would urge them to contact their local Lions for assistance.

Great advocacy on your part, Maurice
From: Nfbmd [mailto:nfbmd-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Clark via Nfbmd
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 11:31 AM
To: 'NFB of Maryland e-mail list'
Cc: Michelle Clark
Subject: [Nfbmd] Help with Assisting a Person with Low Vision

Hello All,

I  received a  call today from a  mother regarding her daughter. She is in need of glasses and due to financial reasons, she is unable to pay the near $1,000.00 cost she has been quoted due to the type of glasses she needs. Does anyone have knowledge of a  location I  can direct her for assistance?

She lives in Severna Park, MD.

Thanks,

Michelle