[Nfbmd] Help with Assisting a Person with Low Vision

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Jun 26 15:32:46 UTC 2015

Hi Michelle,
Does the daughter have health insurance. If she does, then it is the best. If the insurance will not pay, then the lions should be contacted.
It should be noted that Medical assistance will pay for such things. How old is the daughter and the other circumstances need to be known.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille
This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.