[NFBMD] `FW: Braille Greeting Cards for Sale!

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Nov 12 12:01:17 UTC 2015

From: Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E]

Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:19 PM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org
Subject: Braille Greeting Cards for Sale!

The NFB Krafters Division is pleased to introduce handmade greeting cards with Braille sayings and pictures.

Two sized cards are available: quarter sized cards for $3 and half-sized cards for $5.

Four pictures are available, two for each of the two sizes of cards. The quarter-sized cards offer either a cute teddy bear or a boxy truck, while the half-size cards offer either a happy cat or a bear with hearts above his head.

A variety of sayings for the cards are available. The list of sayings to choose from for any of the cards are listed below.

Sayings for cards

Birthday:

Have a wonderful day, you deserve it.

You may not have nine lives, but enjoy your life today.

Here is a bear hug for your birthday!

Sending you a truckload of good wishes on your birthday.

Best Wishes:

Best wishes are most certainly due you, so here are mine.

You are purrfectly awesome! Best wishes.

Here is a bear hug and best wishes to you.

Here is a truckload of best wishes for you.

Get well:

I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face.

I hope and pray that you feel better soon.

Hope you feel purrfectly well soon.

Here is a bear hug and wishes that you feel better soon.

Here is a truckload of medicines and bandages.  Get well soon.

I will have samples at state convention and will be taking orders.  Orders can also be e-mailed to;

Terrypowers59 at gmail.com<mailto:Terrypowers59 at gmail.com>

You can pay by;

Cash, check or paypal.

Make checks out to,

NFB Krafters Division

You will find our paypal account on;

http://www.krafterskorner.org/join.html

When paying, please specify that it is for the card sale.

Terry Powers

NFB Sligo Creek Chapter