[NFBMD] Using Amazon Smile Reminder

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 12:43:10 UTC 2015

Good Morning All,

I  hope your observation of Thanksgiving went well. With all the commercials
surrounding us for every color in the spectrum purchasing days coming upon
us , this is just a  reminder to log on to Amazon Smile to have donations
sent to NFB of Maryland. It is a  simple process to sign on at
http://smile.amazon.com,.

>From then, the website will remember your IP address when you type in
Amazon.com  and return you to the page that supports NFBMD. Set it up once
and it is done.

I  have done it already this morning and am certain by Monday, there will be
other items I  have purchased.  The good thing? As soul duo Ashford and
Simpson sang "It don't cost you nothing".

Michelle