[NFBMD] Opinions on Using Lift and Uber

Bryan Bayliss bryanbayliss at outlook.com
Mon Oct 5 21:10:11 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon all,
Just to share I have never used either Lift and Uber‏. Nevertheless, look forward to learning about the new apps.Thanks,
Bryan Bayliss
To: chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 06:05:09 -0400
Subject: [NFBMD] Opinions on Using Lift and Uber
From: nfbmd at nfbnet.org
CC: mcikeyc at aol.com; nfbmd at nfbnet.org

All, We are planning our Annual Resource Day for Blind and Low Vision Persons. Included in our list of exhibitors are Lift and Uber. I  am wondering if I  can get some feedback from anyone on   their experiences in using either of them. Comparisons would work as well. Thanks, Michelle
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMD:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmd_nfbnet.org/bryanbayliss%40outlook.com