[Nfbmd] Opinions on Programmable Thermostats

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 18:03:47 UTC 2015

Hello  Fellow Federationists,

Recently, I  had to replace my central air conditioning system and heating.
The system came with a  touch pad thermostat which of course, I  could not
use. I  am asking the company to provide me with a  talking thermostat but
am trying to find some information about what is current to give them a
name.

I  have a  10 year old one I  purchased from NFB but that does not seem to
be working well with the new system. To be honest, since the system has the
new refrigerant, I  probably need to get a  new one anyhow. That is probably
why they tried to replace what I  had. Can anyone give me any ideas? I
checked on Google, but am not getting the answers I  think I  need. I
believe this is a forum where I  can get some decent answers.

Thanks,

Michelle