[Nfbmd] Opinions on Programmable Thermostats

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 6 18:45:52 UTC 2015

We are continuing to use a Kelvin thermostat from I L A. But I don’t think they have been coming out with newer models to deal with changes in equipment.
Some people I have talked with are happy with the VIP thermostats from talkingthermostats.com , a company near Minneapolis. They have two models listed on their website, and I suspect that one of them would work for you. The site tried to launch Windows Media Player when I opened it; I closed that and read the info with Window-Eyes. I have talked with the proprietor on ham radio a couple of times, and he seems to have a good and honest attitude.
Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com