[NFBMD] Contact for Maryland Students

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:58:09 UTC 2016

Yes, Nathan and Erin would be fine to contact. I would also be perfectly fine as well, as one of the chairs of the membership and communications committee and the person heading up the project of our social media pages.

My phone number is 443-758-7211, and my email is eemcrew at gmail.com. I can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn using this name. MDABS also has an email address: MDABS at NFBMD.org   All messages sent to this email will go directly to Chris, though he can forward them along to any of us as well.

Hopefully this helps!

Ellana Crew, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students