[NFBMD] Contact for Maryland Students

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:15:51 UTC 2016

Michelle and All:

Thanks for your question! Though I am in training here at the Louisiana
Center for the Blind, I continue in my role as President of the student
division. So, feel free to contact me with any division-related questions or
concerns. However, I may not be able to respond as quickly as I would like
to because of activities taking place here. So, if the need is urgent,
please contact Nathan Clark, Vice President at nclark10 at students.towson.edu
<mailto:nclark10 at students.towson.edu> ; Ellana Crew, Secretary, at
eemcrew at gmail.com <mailto:eemcrew at gmail.com> ; or Erin Daring, Treasurer, at
erindaring at gmail.com <mailto:erindaring at gmail.com> . You can also feel free
to call me at (443) 547-2409. During the week, I'm mostly available between
1:00-2:00 PM and after 6:00 PM Eastern.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum