[NFBMD] Advocacy Seminar Reminder

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 15:38:42 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Remember our first advocacy seminar is Saturday, April 30 at 1PM. If you
did not register yet, please do so by Wednesday, April 27 by sending an
email offline to nfbmdsm at gmail.com. This is the first of four seminars. You
don't want to miss it!

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.