[NFBMD] At-Home COVID-19 Tests

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Wed Jan 19 04:49:48 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Individuals can order 4 COVID-19 tests per family, which will be shipped to
you directly.  Though the website appears accessible, it's doubtless that
the COVID-19 tests themselves will be accessible.  Nonetheless, I'd
encourage everyone to order their at-home COVID-19 tests.  If people need
assistance taking the tests, the NFB of Maryland will help figure out a way.
For example, our staff can Facetime with people with an iPhone, or we can
have them Zoom with you so they can serve as a virtual human reader.

The link to order the tests is below:

https://special.usps.com/testkits

Thanks,

Ronza