[NFBMD] Need Help with Zoom Hosting for Virtual Week in Annapolis

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Wed Jan 19 05:26:07 UTC 2022

Hey Folks,

We're still in need of some zoom hosts for the virtual Week in Annapolis
each of the following days:

*	Thursday, January 20
*	Tuesday, January 25
*	Wednesday, January 26
*	Thursday, January 27

The host needs to:

1.	Make sure the people who are supposed to be in the room are there;
2.	Play a video;
3.	Post the fact sheets to the chat as attachments;
4.	Ensure people abide by the rules of the Code of Conduct;
5.	Mute anyone who has background noise or is otherwise disruptive; and
6.	If possible, take a screenshot of the zoom room for social media
(this one is not a deal breaker)

The host does not have to chair the meeting, but those designated as team
leads are certainly welcome to volunteer to do double duty if they are
comfortable doing so.  The host could be a member of the team and brief the
legislators, but they can also opt to solely serve as a host.

We will be using Federation zoom accounts, so the host does not have to
furnish their own Zoom account.  We have a training at 8PM Eastern on
January 19, but I'm happy to do one-on-one trainings with folks if that time
doesn't work.

Thanks,

Ronza

If people are able to give us half a day or a full day, we'd really
appreciate it.  Please reach out to me directly at president at nfbmd.org
<mailto:president at nfbmd.org>  or text me.

Thanks so much.

Ronza