[NFBMD] Health Program Survey

Ashley Biggs -MSL- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Thu Mar 3 16:12:28 UTC 2022

Hi all. This came from a partner organization that hopes to bring more
health-related programs to the public libraries across the state. The
survey is difficult to navigate, but please, if you can, complete it. They
only need 8 more people!

Hello! My team at the University of Maryland School of Public Health is
conducting a study to better understand health programs in community
settings. If you remember, we conducted an interview with you this past
summer and had said we would reach out again with a survey (10-20 mins).

The survey is now linked below, and we would love your response. We will
send a $10 e-gift card as a thank-you after completion.

Leader Survey: https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/jfe/form/SV_0eXk5fshumi65sa

This work would not be possible without you. We aim to use this information
to improve community health efforts. Thanks so much for your survey
response!

We will send you a separate email with a different survey link, and ask you
to send that link to 10 patrons of your library. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Debby

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/