[NFBMD] Expect Much - Give Much - Get Much! NFB of Maryland 2023 State Convention Information

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Aug 30 23:35:28 UTC 2023

Get ready for a weekend of fun and fellowship.  Come and be part of
celebrating our accomplishments and planning for the future!

*       Date: November 10 to 12, 2023

*       Place: Delta by Marriott Hotel Baltimore Hunt Valley, 245 Shawan
Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21031

*       Meet our keynote speaker and National Representative.

*       Explore opportunities through special workshops for parents and
teachers of blind children, blind merchants and entrepreneurs, and students.
Check out our technology workshops and more.

*       Examine new products at the exhibit hall on Friday.

*       Help us raise expectations for ourselves and for officials who
manage services for the blind.

NFB Maryland State Convention Information

*       Date: November 10 to 12, 2023

*       Place: Delta by Marriott Hotel Baltimore Hunt Valley, 245 Shawan
Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21031

*       Make hotel reservations on or before October 15, 2023 by calling
410-785-7000. Room rates are $104 per night plus tax (currently 21.5%.

*       Registration on or before October 15, 2023 = $25 per adult and free
for kids 16 and under

*       Registration after October 15, 2023 = $30 per adult and free for
kids 16 and under

NFB Maryland State Convention Pricing

*       Lodging: $104 per night plus tax (currently 21.5%) - room block
closes October 15, 2023

*       Registration: $25 on or before October 15, 2023; $30 after October
15, 2023 - Kids age 16 and under are free

*       Transportation from New Carrollton: $50 on or before October 15,
2023; $60 after October 15, 2023

*       Banquet: $55 on or before October 15, 2023; $60 after October 15,
2023

*       Friday Boxed Lunch: $20 on or before October 15, 2023

*       Friday Dinner & a Play: $25 on or before October 15, 2023; $30 after
October 15, 2023

*       Saturday Luncheons (Seniors, Parents, and Students): $30 on or
before October 15, 2023; $35 after October 15, 2023

Registration

Registration is available via the link below and will be open throughout the
convention.

 <https://nfbmd.org/convention/registration> Click Here to Register Online!

We hope to see you in Hunt Valley!

Ronza Othman, President