[NFBMD] And Our National Representative Is...

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Aug 30 23:44:11 UTC 2023

Wouldn't you like to know who our NFB of Maryland National Representative
will be for our State Convention?  Well, you can find out, but first, you
should go to https://nfbmd.org/convention and preregister.  I'll wait.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Still waiting!

*

*

*

*

*

*

Oh, did you get your crab feast tickets yet?  Go to https://nfbmd.org/crabs

*

*

*

*

*

*

No, I'm serious.  Please go there and get your tickets for the crab feast.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

OK, well, I'm going to trust you that you'll do both if you haven't already,
because our National Rep would want you to.

One more time, I'll wait for a few minutes while you both pre-register and
get your crab feast tickets.  Oh, and don't forget to make your hotel room
reservations.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

OK, OK, I'll tell you!

Our 2023 NFB of Maryland National Representative is...

*

*

*

*

*

Kevan Worley of Colorado!!!!!!

Aren't you glad I held you in suspense?

Kevan is the immediate past president of the NFB Blind Merchants Division.
He is also on the Board of the Colorado Center for the Blind.  He is a guide
dog user, and he's really fun and energetic.

Kevan is a small business owner, owning several cafeterias and businesses in
the Randolph Shepperd Program.

Keven said that in his 30+ years of Federation Leadership, this is the first
time he gets to be the Maryland National Rep, and he's ridiculously excited
about it.

You won't want to miss this convention, particularly with Kevan Worley to
inspire and entertain us!

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers