[NFBMD] Pay your NFB of Maryland Chapter and Division Dues for 2024

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sun Dec 24 16:02:46 UTC 2023

NFBMD maintains an online portal for individuals to pay their chapter and
division dues.  We are asking members to pay their 2024 dues by February 1
so we can ensure that we update our rolls to ensure only those eligible to
vote do so at the State Convention.

Individuals may use NFBMD's Dues Portal to pay their 2024 annual dues,
and/or lifetime membership dues for those chapters that have lifetime
membership.  The portal lists all NFBMD chapters and divisions and their
dues amounts.  Individuals may pay for as many chapters and divisions as
they wish.  The portal is located at  <http://nfbmd.org/dues>
http://nfbmd.org/dues.  Alternatively, individuals may mail a check to their
chapter or division treasurer.

Please note that the online processing system has an additional transaction
fee of $1 for most annual dues amounts.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers