[NFBMD] Due Today: Contributions Needed for 2023 Bake and Experience Auction - Due November 1, 2023

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Nov 1 21:50:48 UTC 2023

Final Reminder.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: Maryland President <president at nfbmd.org>
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2023 1:10 PM
To: 'nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org' <nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org>;
'nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org' <nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org>; 'nfbmd at nfbnet.org'
<nfbmd at nfbnet.org>; 'greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org'
<greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>; 'nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org'
<nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org>; 'central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org'
<central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>; 'md-atlarge at nfbnet.org'
<md-atlarge at nfbnet.org>; 'md-sligo at nfbnet.org' <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>;
'nationalharbor at nfbnet.org' <nationalharbor at nfbnet.org>; 'mabm at nfbnet.org'
<mabm at nfbnet.org>; 'mdabs at nfbnet.org' <mdabs at nfbnet.org>;
'mdpobc at nfbnet.org' <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>; 'NFB of Maryland, Baltimore County
List' <md-baltimore-county at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Contributions Needed for 2023 Bake and Experience Auction - Due
November 1, 2023

Friends,

We will hold our annual Bake and Experience Auction in connection with our
2023 Affiliate Business Meeting.  We are seeking contributions for the Bake
and Experience Auction.  Please contact Justin Young at JYoung at nfb.org
<mailto:JYoung at nfb.org>  by November 1, 2023 to share what you will
contribute.  Baked goods should be a commitment to bake a particular item
that you will then send to the winning bidder (the affiliate may be able to
help deliver baked goods in some circumstances).  Experiences may include
travel, theater tickets, concert tickets, outings, and gatherings.

We rely on fundraising and donations to operate our programs and services to
Maryland's blind and low vision population.  Contributing a baked good or an
experience is one way you can help to give back to the National Federation
of the Blind of Maryland.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers