[NFBMD] Next TLC Chapter Meeting on Monday, October 16 (Virtual)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 02:28:19 UTC 2023

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting will take place tomorrow, October 16. We will
be meeting virtually this month. Please join us at 7:00 PM via Zoom (Zoom
details are at the end of this message).

We will be talking about what is going on at NFB at the chapter, affiliate
and national levels. We will also talk about the changes to our state
convention schedule and how that will impact the chapter's plans. We hope
you will join us.

To dial into the meeting, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you
are prompted, you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 882 8298
2709. You will then need to enter the passcode 415982.

The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88282982709?pwd=Vkt6U0oySVpGMzdZcWtKYXYvYU11QT09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:
+13092053325,,88282982709#,,,,*415982#.

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom tomorrow evening.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of Maryland TLC Chapter