[NFBMD] TLC Chapter In Person Meeting and Potluck / Game Night - Friday, September 8 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 01:37:19 UTC 2023

Dear TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is just a few days away. This month we will be
meeting in person. Millie Rivera has graciously offered to host us for a pot
luck and game night this Friday, September 8 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM. Her
Address is 1330 Warwick Drive, Lutherville/Timonium MD 21093. We cordially
invite you to join us and look forward to seeing many of you there. Please
let me know if you will be attending and what you plan to bring. You may
reach me via email at germlish77 at gmail.com <mailto:germlish77 at gmail.com> .

Warmly,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter