[NFBMD] Reminder: Limited Space Remaining - Register for Convention First Aid Seminar - February 16, 2024 - Towson

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Feb 10 16:11:26 UTC 2024

Do you know how to use a fire extinguisher; how to assist a person who is
choking; what to do about a severe cut or burn? What about how to detect
shock, hypothermia or hyperthermia? Come to the NFBMD First Aid Seminar to
learn about these topics and much more.  Space is limited, and advanced
registration is required.  Participants will be accepted on a first come,
first serve basis.

Visit forms.gle/3yqN8AxQ4Hh6vp7r8 to sign up.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back