[NFBMD] Reminder: RSVP Today! Training Center Networking and Alumni Breakfast - February 18 - Tickets Now Available!

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Feb 10 16:51:46 UTC 2024

Reminder.  Please RSVP today!

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: Maryland President <president at nfbmd.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2024 7:09 PM
To: 'nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org' <nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org>;
'nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org' <nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org>; 'nfbmd at nfbnet.org'
<nfbmd at nfbnet.org>; 'greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org'
<greater-baltimore at nfbnet.org>; 'nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org'
<nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org>; 'central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org'
<central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>; 'md-atlarge at nfbnet.org'
<md-atlarge at nfbnet.org>; 'md-sligo at nfbnet.org' <md-sligo at nfbnet.org>;
'nationalharbor at nfbnet.org' <nationalharbor at nfbnet.org>; 'mabm at nfbnet.org'
<mabm at nfbnet.org>; 'mdabs at nfbnet.org' <mdabs at nfbnet.org>;
'mdpobc at nfbnet.org' <mdpobc at nfbnet.org>; 'NFB of Maryland, Baltimore County
List' <md-baltimore-county at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Training Center Networking and Alumni Breakfast - February 18 -
Tickets Now Available!

Purchase tickets for the 2024 NFB of Maryland Training Center Networking and
Alumni Breakfast.

This event is for those who are interested in adjustment to blindness
training and those who have attended training. Alumni from the Louisiana
Center for the Blind, Colorado Center for the Blind, BLIND, Inc., and Blind
Industries and Services of Maryland will be available to share information
about these centers and celebrate alumni and supporters.

We will offer a plated breakfast on Sunday morning that has not been
previously advertised, which is being subsidized in part by the affiliate.
This meal costs $12, which is payable in advance or at Registration. We ask
those interested to RSVP - and anyone who RSVPs and doesn't attend will
still be responsible for paying the $12, as we have to pay the hotel what we
guarantee regardless of whether or not you actually attend.

You can RSVP by February 12 by emailing  <mailto:Convention at nfbmd.org>
Convention at nfbmd.org.

You can pay as follows:

Zelle:  <mailto:President at nfbmd.org> President at nfbmd.org

OR

PayPal: (Note additional $1 for processing)

https://nfbmd.org/breakfast

OR

On-site at Registration.

Please join us to celebrate our training programs.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back