[NFBMD] Reminder: Pre-registration and Hotel Reservation Deadline for State Convention Closes January 15, 2024

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Mon Jan 15 21:08:42 UTC 2024

You will not want to miss the state convention at the Sheraton Baltimore
North Hotel in Towson which takes place on February 16 - 18, 2024.  Come and
meet our National Representative, Kevan Worley.  You may reserve your room
by calling the Sheraton Baltimore North at 410-321-7400.  Convention Room
Rates:  Standard Room - $99 per night. Tax on sleeping rooms is 17.5%.
These room rates start on Thursday, February 15, 2024.  The deadline for
making room reservations is January 15, 2024.

Please note the new date and location, as the NFB of Maryland Board of
Directors voted to move the 2023 convention and combine it with the 2024
convention in light of the abrupt closure of our original venue in October
2023.  Those who pre-registered for the original in-person convention will
have their registration transferred to the new date.  However, individuals
will need to make a new reservation with the hotel directly, as all previous
hotel reservations at the Delta were not transferred to the Sheraton.

Pre-registration is open through January 15, 2024.

Visit https://nfbmd.org/convention  to register online, or look in your
mailbox for hard copy registration forms.

Below are the prices for the various convention activities (prices are per
person unless otherwise stated):

*	Pre-registration = $25 until January 15, 2024; $30 on-site
*	Banquet ticket = $55 until January 15, 2024; $60 on-site
*	Parent, Senior, or Student Luncheon ticket = $30 until January 15,
2024; $35 on-site
*	Friday boxed lunch = $20 until January 15, 2024; $25 on-site
*	Dinner & a Play ticket = $25 until January 15, 2024; $25 on-site
*	Transportation from New Carrollton Train Station = $50 until January
15, 2024; this covers round-trip travel
*	Childcare = $30 per day and on sliding scale based on need

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back