[NFBMD] City for All Forum - January 27 from 11 AM to 2PM - Two Federationists Are Participating in the Story Telling Portion

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 17:35:03 UTC 2024

Dear Members and Friends,

As improving public transportation is a cause near and dear to many of our
hearts, I share the below information with you. Dezman Jackson and I are
part of the Stoop Story presentation. I hope you will come out and support
us and speak up for the value of good public transit.

You're Invited

On behalf of the Subcommittee on Transportation of the Baltimore City House
Delegation, Delegate Robbyn Lewis invites you to the City for All Forum.
Let's envision

a transportation future that is healthy, accessible, reliable, sustainable
and equitable for all!

DATE: Saturday, January 27, 2024

TIME: 11am - 2pm

VENUE: Morgan State University Earl G. Graves School of Business Auditorium
Rm. 104

ADDRESS: 4100 Hillen Road, Baltimore, MD 21218

This event is free and open to all. Please register in advance. In person
registration will be available upon your arrival, but registration will make
your entry go faster.

The registration form is here <https://forms.office.com/r/0dhZ7EQGCz> .

The registration form implies that one can attend in person as well as
virtually.

A light breakfast and box lunch will be provided for all.

AGENDA

11am-12:30pm            Open House    Atrium

12:30pm- 12:45pm     Break, lunch is provided         Atrium

12:45pm-1:50pm        Stoop Storytelling        Auditorium

1:50pm-2pm    Closing            Auditorium

Hope to see many of you there.

Ellen