[NFBMD] Resources for Jewish Members

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Tue Sep 10 03:08:08 UTC 2024

Friends,

I'm sharing the below.

My name is Rabbi Lenny Sarko.  I am a NFB member.  I lead a synagogue near
Pittsburg, PA.  The High Holy Days are coming up.  It is a set of ten
important services spanning over one month.  Our services are a combination
of in person and video conference, both the High Holy Day services and our
Friday Sabbath services.  This allows people who are remote to attend and
participate.  We offer this for free.  I also have Sabbath and High Holy Day
Prayerbooks in refreshable braille for those that use this method, for free.
If you have Jewish members of your state organization please pass on this
information.  If they are interested for how to log in or have any questions
they can contact me by emailing  <mailto:rabbi at rabbisarko.org>
rabbi at rabbisarko.org or giving me a call 724-9630789.  Thank you,

Rabbi Lenny Sarko

Ronza Othman, President