[NFBMD] September 21-22 MSB Blind Tennis Program

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Tue Sep 10 03:09:41 UTC 2024

Please see a message below for those who are interested.

I am on your NFBMD mailing list and wondered if you are aware of our BLV
Tennis training and learning event happening September 21st and 22nd.  If
you are not, I was hoping you could share with your folks.  The USBTA is
coming down from Pittsburgh to train tennis pros and volunteers Saturday and
Sunday we put it all in practice with folks who are coming to learn how to
play.

The attached flyer has all the information, but please feel free to contact
me or send my name to others directly for questions.

Thank you so much,

Jaime Frank

Annapolis Area Tennis School, Inc.

Tennis Alliance of Anne Arundel County - Blind Tennis Program Coordinator

Cell: 3013568331