[NFBMD] zoom round table discussion: how to teach the teachers for the year

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com james.garret.mooney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 00:30:55 UTC 2024

Hello families,

Do you have a hard time teaching your child's teacher about blindness? Does
your child's teacher not understand the goals of the IEP? Do you fine that
your child's teacher does not know how to adapt their teaching style to be
more accessible?

On September 25 between 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM the Maryland Parents of Blind
Children will be hosting a zoom link where you can ask these questions and
more. The goal is to help parents start the year off strong. We want to
equip parents with the knowledge that helps them implement the IEP with a
new teacher. Additionally, we want to reconnect with our members. You can
find the zoom information below. We look forward to seeing you on September
25!!!

https://zoom.us/j/95606203998

pass code: 63263

Garret

James G. Mooney, Esq

President, Maryland Organization of Parents of Blind Children

(480) 433-8003

james.garret.mooney at gmail.com