[nfbmi-talk] Questions About MCB Board Correspondence

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 14:40:31 UTC 2010

Hello List,

Does anyone know what rules, regulations, or laws speak on the issue about the Board correspondence that is acknowledged during the Commission Board meeting, or where I might be able to find such rules, regulations, and laws regarding Board correspondence? I have noticed something interesting regarding Board correspondence, and I would like to know what any rules, regulations, or laws have to say about this issue.

Also, does anyone know if Board correspondence is public record and could be obtained through a Freedom of Information request? If Board correspondence is a matter of public record, then it is possible that I might be interested in obtaining copies of this correspondence as it was sent to the Commission Board. I do not wish to share my observations publicly at this point in time, but I am interested to know what others have to say on this matter.

Thanks,
Elizabeth